Terms & Conditions
When placing a deposit on tattoo work, please keep the following in mind. By completing the deposit process, you indicate that you have read, understand, and agree to these conditions.
- You are depositing money with True Love in order to have your body tattooed. The deposit may not be used for any other purpose.
- You understand that your deposit authorizes the tattoo artist to begin drawing, design, and composition work.
- Deposits are non-refundable. If you need to cancel your appointment, it must be rescheduled for a later date.
- If you cannot keep your scheduled appointment, you must provide at least 48 hours notice by calling the True Love front desk at (206) 227-3572.
- If you do not cancel at least 48 hours prior to your appointment, YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT.
- If you decide you no longer wish to be tattooed, YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT.
- You understand that your deposit funds will be applied to the last tattoo session for this project.
- You understand that any estimated price is merely a guide and may change at any time.
- You have been given a full opportunity to ask the tattoo artist all questions about the design and placement of your tattoo, and all of your questions have been answered to your total satisfaction.
- You are responsible for the meaning, spelling, and context of any symbols or text provided to the tattoo artist.